1. As a general rule Buyer shall not be entitled to cancel Order once placed.
2. If Buyer cancels his/her Order after placing it, Havmor shall have a right to collect a penalty of 100% of the Order amount for breach of contract terms as a compensation for the damages suffered by Havmor, with a right to not to refund the Order value in case Buyer’s Order is prepaid to compensate the Franchisees and Delivery partners.
1. Havmor reserves the right to collect a penalty for the Orders constrained to be cancelled by Havmor for reasons not attributable to Havmor, including but not limited to:
2. In case of cancellations for the reasons attributable to Havmor or the Franchisee or Delivery partner, Havmor shall not collect any penalty from the Buyer.
1. The Orders placed by Buyers using the Platform are non-cancellable and non-refundable except if refund is requested under the following conditions
2. Havmor reserves the right to look into the cancellation request of the Buyer and determine if such cancelation request falls under the conditions mentioned above. If Havmor is satisfied that the request and same fulfils any of the aforesaid conditions, then Havmor shall process the cancellation request and refund amount to the Buyer.
1. Buyer may be entitled to a refund for prepaid Orders. Havmor retains the right to retain the penalty payable by the Buyer in Section I(2) from the amount refundable to him/her. The Buyer shall also be entitled to a refund of proportionate value in the event packaging of an item in an Order or the complete Order, is missing and the Buyer refuses to accept at the time of delivery for the said reason;
2. Buyer may be entitled to a refund upto 100% of the Order value if Delivery partner fails to deliver the Order due to a cause attributable to either Delivery partner or Havmor, however such refunds will be assessed on a case to case basis by Havmor.
3. Our decision on refunds shall be final and binding.
4. All refund amounts shall be credited to Buyer’s account as may be stipulated as per the payment mechanism of Buyer’s choice, the estimated timelines are detailed as below;
|Process||Payment Method||Refund Source||TAT|
|Order Edit/Cancellation/Compensation/Payment Failure||Net Banking||Source||5-7 Business Days|
|Debit/Credit Cards||Source||4-7 Business Days|
|UPI||Source||2-4 Business Days|